Tented Adventure Safari in Kruger National Park
- Cosy accommodation in safari tents
- Embark on daily game drives
- A chance to witness the African Big Five
- Evenings around a cosy campfire
- Authentic African cuisine
Escape to Kruger National Park for a few days to experience an authentic South African safari. Enjoy a cosy stay in one of the canvas tents, that provides you with all the necessities needed for an unforgettable Kruger Park safari. Wake up every morning to the sounds of chirping birds, trumpeting elephants and roaring lions. Have your morning cup of coffee in the vast African wilderness.
Venture out into the bush on thrilling guided game drive safaris to track the wild and untamed game of Kruger National Park. Along with a professional game guide, track an abundance of wildlife and stop at a scenic location to enjoy 360 views of the park. Lose yourself in sightings of prancing antelope and blood-thirsty predators on action-packed safaris.
Immerse yourself in the exquisite bird life in Kruger National Park. Lounge around the camp, or spot these magnificent creatures on guided game drives. Enjoy memorable hyena sightings while lounging around the camp. In between safari activities, you can cool off in the swimming pool. The perfect end to the day includes an evening around the campfire and a hearty meal in the dining tent.
- Return transfers to and from the nearest Airport
- Tented accommodation inside Kruger National Park
- Daily guided game drives and game viewing activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions