Flexi Family Safari in Kruger National Park
Family Safari Highlights
- Private family game drives in enclosed air-conditioned vehicle
- Family-friendly rest camp accommodation
- Wildlife experience focused around the children
- Expertise from a knowledgeable ranger
Along with an expert driver and game guide you will enjoy a Kruger Park family safari experience that is both comfortable and convenient for you and your children. Sit back and watch as your kids faces light up when they spot wildlife such as wild dog, giraffe, elephant, rhino, lion, and an array of antelope from the safety of your enclosed game drive vehicle.
You can do shorter trips during the day so that the kids do not get bored, departing early in the morning when it is nice and cool. Enjoy stopping off at picnic spots so that the children can walk around and look out for insects. Pack delicious snacks for the kids and enjoy mini family games in the vehicle as you cruise through the bush on your way to your rest camp where the children can swim when it is hot.
The children can keep a lookout for the vervet monkeys and warthogs that upturn the dustbins looking for food when they are at the camp. At nighttime they can see if they can spot owls and other night animals. If there are waterholes close by at night time they can listen to the sounds of the animals, trying to figure out what type of animal it is, or watch as the animals come and drink water. This is an incredible experience for children that they will always remember.
- Return transfers to and from the nearest Airport
- Private safari vehicle and guide for your sole use
- Rest Camp accommodation inside Kruger National Park
- Daily guided game drives and game viewing activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions