Classic Walking Safari Adventure
- Adrenaline pumping walking safaris
- Mini afternoon bush cruises
- Situated in a private, game rich area in the Kruger Park
- Experience a night under the open African skies
A few days spent on this Classic Walking Safari Adventure is all you need to revitalise your soul and to cure your wanderlust. After your morning cup of coffee or tea, you will venture out into the wild with a skilled guide. Spend your mornings on adrenaline pumping walking safaris to focus on every aspect of Kruger. This sense awakening experience will allow you to immerse yourself in the smell, sounds and sights of the rugged African bush.
Late in the afternoon, when the park has cooled off, you will explore the bush on thrilling guided safari walks to track the Rhino. Look out for rare species of wildlife that roam the area such as, Sable Antelope, Pangolin, aardvark, Ground Hornbill, Yellow Billed Oxpecker and many more. Watch as blood-thirsty predators lurk their prey. Enjoy a blissful drive back to camp, just in time for dinner.
- Return transfers to and from the nearest Airport
- Tented accommodation inside Kruger National Park
- Daily walking safaris and guided game drives
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions