Cultural Kruger Park Safari
- Encounters with the locals of the Tsonga community
- A chance to track big game in Kruger
- Mluwati River right on your doorstep
- Exclusive Tsonga architectural accommodation
Celebrate authentic traditions and immerse yourself in a cultural experience with the local Tsonga people of Kruger National Park during your Cultural Kruger Park Safari. A peaceful slumber awaits in one of the cosy, traditional Tsonga architectural huts that rest on the banks of the Mluwati River.
Gather every evening for a spectacular Tsonga feast, and let the beat of the Shangaan set the tone for an unforgettable experience. Relax on the deck around a crackling fire and admire the starlit African skies while listening to local folklore and legends.
- Return transfers to and from the nearest Airport
- Accommodation inside Kruger National Park
- Daily guided game drives and game viewing activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions