Elegant Escape to Kruger Park
- Game drives in Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Kruger National Park
- Guided walking explorations
- Wild dog and other predator sightings
- Opulent suites with private plunge pools and viewing decks
When you first set your eyes on your luxury Kruger National Park accommodation you will have to take a second glimpse to realise that you are living your wildest dream. With the gorgeous Sabie River, the luscious bushveld, and all the wonderful wildlife it attracts serving as your backdrop, you will feel like royalty spending a few nights at this secluded bush hideout.
Spend your days observing predators and mammals in the bush, and marvel at the wonderful sightings of wild dog and antelope. Experience a fresh and informative aspect of the bush on a guided walking safari with a knowledgeable guide. As you explore the wilderness in your comfortable walking shoes, focus on all its finer details. Inhale the musk-scented aroma of the diverse wildlife, discover the tiny critters of the bush and admire the wonderful species of colourful birds soaring in the sky.
- Return transfers to and from the nearest Airport
- Accommodation inside Kruger National Park
- Daily guided game drives and game viewing activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions