Skukuza Restcamp, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Skukuza Camp Lodging Options
- 104 Camping-sites for caravans and tents
- 180 Economy bungalows with varying facilities
- 20 semi Luxury bungalows with and without river views
- 15 Guest/family cottages with multiple bedrooms
- 21 Safari tents
- 4 Guesthouses for larger groups
- One dormitory - girls and boys sections sleeping 32 each
Skukuza Restcamp's facilities include a laundromat, 2 restaurants, internet cafe, cellphone reception (with 3G), cafeteria, shop, post office, ATM, fuel station, car wash, garage with workshop, basic first aid, 3 swimming pools, auditorium and conference facilities.
Skukuza Rest camp in Kruger Park also has a and several attractions such as a 9-hole golf course, museum hut, the Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial Library and an information centre.
Children of all ages are welcome at Skukuza as there are numerous family friendly accommodations available. However, children under the age of 6 years are not allowed on game drives and children under the age of 12 are not allowed on morning game walks. A seasonal Kids Educational Programme is also available.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions