Roodewal Bush Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Roodewal Bush Lodge Lodging Options
- This luxury bush lodge has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- Roodewal Lodge accommodates up to 19 guests
- The lodge has limited solar power for lights and fans
- All utensils, crockery and cutlery provided
- Spacious dining room and fully equipped kitchen
- Note that on booking the entire unit must be reserved en bloc
Roodewal Bush Lodge is a secluded, private lodge situated 44 kilometres 27.3 miles) north of Satara, on the banks of the Timbavati River. This unique Kruger Park accommodation boasts individual sleeping units, ideal for wonderful celebrations in the bush.
Roodewal Bush Lodge is located close to the beautiful Timbavati River, an exceptional game viewing venue. Roodewal boasts a lookout platform constructed around an immense nyala tree which is suspended over the Timbavati. While staying at Roodewal, guests can enjoy exciting morning game drives, night game drives to view the nocturnal creatures of Kruger Park, and guided bush walks.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions